Thursday, July 18, 2013

To lazy to apply makeup ....try this

I love these two face products and when I'm in a rush or to lazy to put makeup on which happens more often now that I'm pregnant again....these are life savers and I love them ....first I cleanse my fave also with a Hylunia face product these products are amazing all natural preservative and paraben free (your face doesn't need any of that stuff its not good even though skin care lines may claim something different) use products that are more natural. Hylunia is such a great line I recommend it to alot of my clients. (I'll talk more about hylunia in another post) anyways......I wash my face if your oily you can take a cotton ball and prep your face with just plain rubbing alcohol ....then I apply a good moisturizer always making sure there is SPF in it the moisturizer allows my Bb cream to lay more nicely on my face ....if your oily this may make your skin feel to oily for you so you can use a lotion specifically for oily skin...**keep in mind oily people should still be using a moisturizer just a lighter one made for oily skin.....if your sebaceous glands get to dry (from not using lotion) they will go into over productive mode and you will end up with break outs.**...... then I apply the bb cream pictured although its just garner its been my favorite it goes on light but still gives amazing coverage and makes my skin look flawless it also has an SPF of 15 and gives my skin a nice glow I never leave the house without applying!.....make sure you let your moisturizer completely dry before applying Bb cream then apply bb cream and you only need a little.....most important is to get the right color for you......I've tried many other brands and haven't liked them as much as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment