Monday, July 15, 2013

Best pregnancy bra.....maybe.

Genie bra
Okay so obviously not the sexiest bra, but every time I see these I want to order one and I think I'm finally going to....being pregnant I get a lot of pain in my rib area so I can't wait to unstrap my bra at the end of the day. This bra is supposedly very comfortable fits like a sports bra but gives you the lift padding and support of a regular bra. I think I'm finally going to order one or go get one I know I have seen them at Walmart cause I've always wanted to try one and you can order them on amazon (3 for around 20$) or geniebra.com. But you'll spend a little more money. I think these would be perfect during pregnancy because your size is constantly changing and your always uncomfortable. I'll put a review up once I get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment