Saturday, July 13, 2013

Great hydrator

This stuff is amazing I use it for all my dry spots and its so healing and moisturizing .....to use on my face I mix just a dab in with my regular lotion keeping it away from the eye area..once a day usually before bed because it will leave skin a little greasy....do not use on face if you have oily skin....if you use to thick of a moisturizer in the eye area it can cause you to get little white heads that are very hard to get Reid of called milia so keep away from eyes but over the rest of the face is great! I use it every night on my lips as well ....its also gentle enough I mix a little in with regular baby lotion and put it on my boys when they are dry. I always have a tube of this on me ....they also sell  one specific for children too!
Zit tip....if you pick a zit and notice a hyper pigmented spot (dark spot) apply something like this to keep skin hydrated and speed up cell turnover! I usually use neosporine though! Will post more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment