Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Best faux tan in a can / bottle

Sorry ladies ive been sick but heres my product of the day.....So this is my summer secret that keeps me bronzy all summer and even in the winter (I just dont apply as often).....it is bare minerals faux tan....what I love about it????
the smell is so nice it has a cherry almond smell to it rather than that maple syrup smell that stays with you for a week with all others I've tried.....2nd its a gel/lotion and it goes on amazing ....best of all you can see what your putting on it comes out a brownish color so you can see exactly where applying....and its matte its not sparkly which i like I know some of you prefer the shimmer but I'd rather put it on after than in with my self tanner. 3rd it is not orange at all it actually has a greenish tint on top of the brown out of the bottle so when mixed with the natural hues of your skin and does not end up orange at all! .....for around 20$ you can buy it at sephora....they also have one specifically for the face that I use as well!.....go try! And enjoy!.....only negative you have to apply with your hands but it washes off your hands easily.....when applying always exfoliate and moisturize prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment