Monday, August 26, 2013

Absolute best eyelash curler ever

This is the shu uemura eyelash curler it was designed for Asian ethnicities because they have extremely straight eyelashes that tennd to grow downward rather than straight......some days this is all I do with my tinted moisturizer and its enough.....when I want my lashes to look super long I curl each side twice apply mascara let dry and then curl 2 more times each side love this curler....I can't use my latisse now because I'm pregnant so that's why I need this curler.....sephora used to sell this curler and ultra never has you can get it on their website for right around 25$ I believe.....its worth it! Don't buy from amazon you'll never know if your getting the real deal!
Terrible pic but you can see my lashes look so long normally they look short and stubby

No comments:

Post a Comment