Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Maintance free hair .....yes please!

Ladies moms and busy busy women especially .....if you hate blow drying and styling your hair just for it to look good please try a keratin treatment they have been a life saver for me I literally just wash my hair and can carry on with my day I don't have to blow dry or straighten it for it to look good, I was so used to just wearing it in pony tails because that's all I had time for but I love love love my keratin treatments they take away my frizz cut my drying time and eliminate my straightener.....they are simply amazing!!!! I just got one done on Monday! Here's a look at my normally frizzy puffy hair  it's now smooth and shiny . I know there was a lot of negative articles regarding the formaldehyde in the products but it doesn't bother me because there is formaldehyde in everything from mattresses to nail polish I feel like that was just the hype of the beauty industry at the moment but the ones that don't contain traces of formaldehyde really don't work well at all ....so don't waste your money....you can get these treatments from a large range of 150-350 and up depending where you go and what product they are using I personally love the global keratin myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment