Saturday, October 5, 2013

Olia hair color ....love it!

So I have heard so many and read so many amazing articles and reviews on the olia hair color and I know I'm a professional hair stylist and shouldn't be promoting "boxed" hair color.....but to be honest some of the boxed colors turn out very nice and are super easy to use....the olia color I tried is a new technology that has hit the market it's oil hair color so it is healthier for the hair and covers greys just as good....it uses a different chemical reaction so there is no ammonia in the color.....but there aren't even too many professional lines offering this new advancedment so I had to try this one and I absolutely love it and recommend it......but not so fast...I do not recommend it to someone going from extremely light to dark because it's better to have someone place it on (a professional) so it's even, I also do not recommend it if you are attempting to maintain highlights you could end up getting tiger strips but if you are only jumping a shade or two or only want to touch up your roots I would deff try this.....it left my hair extremely soft and shiny and it smells great doesn't smell like chemicals just has a perfumy smell....you apply to roots let sit for 20 mins then apply to ends and sits another 10 then rinse....to mix you literally just pour the labeled 1 and 2 into the mixing bowl. It's great and I'll probably continue to use it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment