Thursday, September 12, 2013

Say bye bye to shellac

This is a new polish created by cNd  it is a polish that is suppose to replace a shellac at 4 $ per bottle I was definitely willing to try. All you do is paint it on as you would normal polish and use their top coat its suppose to last for 7+ days mine has been on a week and they are lasting longer and looking better than when I have had shellac in the past....best part you don't need a special light so it can be done in the comforts of your own home.....they have a nice selection of colors and have more coming. I got a light pink color and a deep purple (similar to Lincoln park after dark by opi) and of course their top coat. I am really happy with this product. I gave myself a manie and then applied polish . If you want to get your nails done at a salon get a basic manicure and  just bring your own polish that way your basically getting a shellac with out paying the prices.
Don't mind my hangnails and this has been 8 days still no chip or bubbles as I would normally have with shellac or gels in the past.....this also does not damage the nail the way the shellac does.

No comments:

Post a Comment